MENU

Slide

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:





SillyP: Hahahs, whoa, fashion icon,
Far from that man! hahahs

Reader: Candy Empire, Vivocity.

Kimberly: Really ah~
But actually i prefer more
of a sleek design leh hahas
the powershot E1 like abit bulky!

Grace: Candy Empire, Vivo.

Lin: hahahs, Awww! Okay!

Joyce Stella: Oh so it's you!
Hahahas, thanks for your sweet gift, i love it! ^-^

Pinky: Yeah samaaa samaa! Hahahahas

Wow: -.-

W: Tips to have big boobs? Lol,
Change your genes? Get a mom with big boobs?
o.0 stuff tissue?! How would i know?!

Daphy: Awww! Thanks babe! (:

Varron: Hahhahs cos you nvr ask me oooout!

Min: Brown and light brown highlights (:

Linda: Hahahas, i mostly shop at
forever21.com, wetseal.com, gojane.com!

Passer: Er, hahas give and take?

.: Er, topshop UK 8, Forever 21 Size small?
Why?

Rachellelin: Awww! Thanks! ^-^

Kimmi: Really ah, abit bulky leh!

Pp: lol, er.. i know i've been with him for a long time,
but i'm like still freaking 18 years and young so..
so i'm not gonna think so far yeah. hahas

Huggies: Hahahs, erm *hugs* ? Hahahahs

Yuki: I guess you can wash it, but i've never tried.
Prefer using brushes.

Jungirl: Hahahs, thanks for reading my blog!
Will check it out, thanks girl!

Passerbylyn: Hahahs yah!
Like... errrr. wth..
then the longer he sit there the bigger the hole became!

x-lice: Sorry babe, no idea!

Kingnie: Hahahas, you gotta tell him that!

Claireching: omg, did you dream of me being a freak or what?
You're like the 2nd person tagging and
saying that you dreamt of me luh!
Scary shit.

Passerby: Hahahs, it's okay lah, it's a bimbo phone!
Lol, the camera is so-so only luh!

Jess: Hehehe, smelly jess! My hair was purple not blue!
And alot people including meeee like it hor!
Haahahahs, okay larhxzxz i consider
tu biee yeur frenbx norxzx~
I NEVER DYE MY HAIR BLUE BEFORE!
iT'S PURPLEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nat: Really ah! but the touchscreen will spoil if too rough or not!
Lol, i'll very chor lor you know!

Wan: Omg, why everyone dream of meeee?!
you're the second one telling me that today!



















Sponsered Advertorial:



Still searching for your CNY's clothes?
If you're looking for classy looking clothes,
with a touch of sexiness.


Check out Couche.livejournal.com!
They've just launched a new collection,
Reserve a piece before they get snagged up!





The sweetie from Couche sponsered me three dresses
and 1 top which i totally loveeeeee!





Casual oversized tee, pair it with a pair of opaque leggings
and bootie and you're ready to go!





The little black dress with a touch of sexiness.
I've already wore this out so many times!
hehe, love it!




sexy grey minidress!




Check out Couche.livejournal.com now! (:





Http://couche.livejournal.com
Http://couche.livejournal.com
Http://couche.livejournal.com
Http://couche.livejournal.com
Http://couche.livejournal.com
Http://couche.livejournal.com











Last Saturday, I was bored so i went to town alone!
hahahas, cos i wanted to go to Milly's to do my eyelash extensions
and shop around for abit, but i don't want my friend to wait for me
while i do the extensions, so i went alone luh!







Camwhore before going out! heheh




Danny's working at wisma's nike so i had dinner with him
during his break, and we chit-chat yadda yadda
about lots of funny stuff!










Was at Central mall's TCC doing our project and
boyf finally came back from vietnam!

And he bought chocolates back for me
cos he said there's nth to buy. LOL!

ahe told me lots of vietnam gays was interested with him
and he kena
吃豆腐 by them! Eeeeew!




He said one of his fans gave this to us!




Lol, so cute! I don't know your name,
but if you're reading this, thanks babe, i love it! ^-^
super mitchy-matchy with my LG Icecream phone!











Did a creative makeup shoot with Lin afew weeks ago!
She gave me the idea for the makeup and styling
and even came over to my house and i tried to do the makeup
while she digs my wardrobe to find something
suitable for her concept!


So fun! I've never collaborate with any female photographers
before, but this is def a great experience!













Credits:
Photographer/Post processing: Lin
Styling: Lin
@ Linxmocca.deviantart.com
Makeup/hair: Fidelis









So sleepy and aching all over!
Oyusumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: